[ View Thread ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Subguns.com Sword of Damocles Discussion Board

Update on 300k lawsuit by shipman agency crook

Posted By: Long time BCR
Date: 7/7/20 02:28

Slightly anon for this one but miracles need to be relayed.
In 2018, November, I discovered that a manager of two managers of my company were getting kickbacks from this company called “the shipman group”. This “bigger than life all-women shooting programs”. Ammo she attitude etc. Online it gives the appearance of a large company but is a one trick pony con artist criminal bitch. Five industry members relayed how she had committed crimes against them and been sued by her retained lawyer friend.
Fired the employees who scrubbed their computers when they found out I brought in a professional. Instantly got a call saying that this chick, Stephanie Shipman, screaming for 120k within three days or she was going to sue. I told her I had said NO to any advertising costs with her months before. She said read your email and see the contract. The contract was signed by an employee with no right to sign. Dated with the wrong year and no deliverables given and the deliverables promised were impossible to have achieved. I told her to give me all information via email. The immediately sent another email saying “per our conversion, you will pay 120k within one week”. I told her to go to hell. She sued for 300k. Months of lawyers demanding discovery. Racking up bills.
Ex Employees could not be reached. I was having to fly down for depositions and was about to press “send” on an email from a lawyer when his email came through from him saying that her body had “been found” but no cause of death given. I said it was time to file to dismiss, but he said “let’s just wait a while”. Two months later he sent me an email saying that she had a sister who was in shipmans Will, and it was moving “full bore ahead”. I demanded copies of the Will and he could not provide. Depose rescheduled. Fervent prayer again. I call for a status and discover the evil sister was arrested for felony fraud, and the witnesses to the Will had never signed it. So I demand that it be dismissed. He said “well we need to interview some of your employees.” I said I was getting an investigator on the case....Then I get a bill a long time after, for “discussing dismissal”.
There was a Facebook post of shipman as though she was alive and well. Her favorite book was “the bible” and she had a halo over her head. I sent it to my lawyer and “poof” it was deleted. I want to know how the hell she died/was killed, and the name of her sister who was “taking over the case”.
I want to know timelines and find out if I have a malpractice suit against my shady lawyer. And I will make it a life mission to inform everyone in the industry of what a twisted fuck this dead shipman crook was. I want to know where she is buried so I can piss on her grave and video tape it. And I want anyone involved in the scam to be criminally charged like I had done to my ex emoloyee, who is facing many years in prison. Will give update as more heads lop.
And for the sake of all that is moral and just, will someone please make this forum so that there are more than 5 viewable posts ? I mean, come on!

Messages In This Thread

[ View Thread ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Subguns.com Sword of Damocles Discussion Board is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.12.

RSS feed for Subguns.com Sword of Damocles Discussion Board

THIS SHOULD BE HIDDEN TEXT