[ View Thread ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Subguns.com Sword of Damocles Discussion Board

It does work on some cancers. I've been

Posted By: Jim S
Date: 7/7/20 02:28

In Response To: Cancer cure? Link to article inside. (Randy in Arizona)

following a FB page where people are using it. First off you don't want to get caught up with it being a dog wormer. Fenbendazole is just a drug. There are a lot of drugs that work on cancer, but are not labeled for them. FB is just one of many. They are currently studying the human version of it in two clinical trials on brain cancer. A lady at Merck cured her own brain cancer with FB. She was left no options and experimented with the drug. I've been following over 5000 people using it on a private FB page. I'm amazed how well its worked on some cancers. I'd say it probably works better on the faster growing ones. There are a lot of people that try it that are on deaths door and it does work in their cases. I have a friend that has inoperable pancreatic cancer that was sent home with palliative chemo. She's on FB and the tumors are in remission. It was last Oct when she was DX'd with cancer. My wife has a very slow growing tumor and she has shrinkage. It may be that with its slow growth it doesn't take up the FB fast enough and it will take longer to get rid of the tumor. The FB has no side affects. When you take it you would swear thats theres no way it will kill cancer because you can't tell your taking it. Your expecting the typical cancer drug health effects. If you want to know more listen to this interview from Joe Tippens. Its no secret that human and dog wormer can kill cancer.The Fenbendazole disrupts beta microtubules (so no Cell division), puts the P53 gene in the mitochondria creating apoptosis (controlled death to the cancer cell), and creates an irreversible glucose block (starves the cancer cell) and only does this in cancer cells leaving normal cells alone! This is a multi path approach. Better than any chemo which is a single path approach and effects normal cells as well.

Joe Tippens interview

Messages In This Thread

[ View Thread ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Subguns.com Sword of Damocles Discussion Board is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.12.

RSS feed for Subguns.com Sword of Damocles Discussion Board

THIS SHOULD BE HIDDEN TEXT