[ View Thread ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Subguns.com Board of Inquiry Archive

Warning: Robert Gollberg (Texas City) is a cheat .

Posted By: GeorgeL
Date: 1/17/11 20:50

This is a warning to the gun community: Robert Gollberg of Texas City, Tx, cheated me out of a $1,200 firearm. Here is the short version of what happened:

In December, 2009, I sent Gollberg $1,200 for an Any Other Weapon that he listed on subguns.com. He filed a ATF Form 4 to transfer the firearm to my Class 3 dealer. The transfer was approved in March, 2010, but he never shipped the AOW. He has not returned any of my emails, telephone calls, and letters. Tom Bowers looked into this matter and has kicked Gollberg off of the ad section of this forum.

I have created a web site, http://www.robert-gollberg-cheated-me.com, which provides the long version of this situation along with supporting documents. Please look at this web site and direct your friends and other members of the gun community to see it so that they are warned about doing business with Gollberg. Also, by having many people look at this site it is hoped that it will end up being the first site that pops up when someone does a web search using the term “robert gollberg”. Right now it ranks as the 8th listing when one uses google.

It is unfortunate that someone who once had a good standing in the gun community has sold out his honor and integrity for $1,200.

I will pursue this matter criminally and civilly. Please contact me if you have any actual experience in dealing with cheats like Gollberg. Your comments and assistance will be welcome.

Please feel free to express your thoughts about this matter. I will incorporate your comments into my web site so that it will have a permanent (“permanent” for as long as this matter is unresolved”) place on the world wide web.

To make sure that we aren't confusing people, the person to whom I am referring is Robert Gollberg, 223 12th Avenue N., Texas City, TX, 77590, 409-739-0870. His current email is tcgoll@yahoo.com.

George Liu
gollberg@war-is-hell.com

Robert Gollberg Is A Cheat

Messages In This Thread

[ View Thread ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Subguns.com Board of Inquiry Archive is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.12.

THIS SHOULD BE HIDDEN TEXT